It’s here. It’s finally “that day” – book release day!
I’ve been waiting and praying for what feels like an eternity. Books take much longer than non-writers might expect, especially art books that require so much more than words….a year and a half +, and books should be arriving in-store today!
If you preordered, I am hoping that means your book(s) ship today. If not, be sure to check with the site you preordered from!
- Bigger Books :: Book | WorkBook
- Christian Book Distributors :: Book | WorkBook
- Barnes & Noble :: Book | WorkBook
- Books a Million :: Book | WorkBook
- Amazon :: Book | WorkBook
- Powells :: Book | (WorkBook not yet there)
- Indiebound :: Book | Book
- ThriftBooks :: Book | WorkBook
If you are purchasing in-store, I believe Hobby Lobby is carrying them right away; the stores listed above *may* have them at retail locations, but you may also have to request them, so you’ll need to provide the following:
- Hobby Lobby stores, nationwide
- Barnes and Noble stores, nationwide
If you’re a shop that will be carrying the book, please email and let me know!
Send in the Evidence!?
Once you have a book in your hands, would you do me a favor and send me proof? Not receipts – I want to see the books…in your hands, in your bookstore, in your mailbox…..that’ll help this feel “real” after this long wait! Know that I may share them on social media, so if you really don’t want it out there, let me know when sending the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org okay?
Here’s a peek inside both books if you’re unsure…there’ll be lots more about using them as time goes on, so stay tuned!