These books are dedicated to my Lord for the unending grace He has shown me.
- I would like to express my gratitude to the many people who saw me through this book; to all those who provided support, talked things over, read, wrote, offered comments, and assisted in the editing, proofreading, and design.
- The team at North Light Books who put their faith in me and helped this project come together – Noel, Clare, Christine, and everyone on the team who provided insightful feedback to help polish my efforts.
- The angel sent by the Lord to jumpstart my adventure in creative worship.
- My pastor, Dr. Steve Schell, to whom I’m indebted for years of life-changing Bible teaching, and his encouragement to remain steeped in the Word.
- My sisters in Christ who prayed the book into existence. And all my Bible study groups through the years who have been patient with my endless questions.
- Kristie for her incredible photography gifts; Matt for his digital magic; Debbie for believing God would accomplish all of this.
- My team of online supporters with their unending support and encouragement.
- The students at Art-Classes who inspire me by their insatiable desire to learn.
- My family, who rooted me in faith from childhood, planting the seeds that took a lifetime to sprout. Mom who encouraged me to carry on her artistic gifts; Dad who shared my honest faith questions; Linda for her invaluable editing assistance; Debbie, my limitless cheerleader from across the pond.
- Vienna and Giallo, who kept me sane by sitting patiently next to me for months, reminding me that life is nothing without walkies.